- Major Dimension: 8750 BTU/h to 9,629 BTU/h
- Weight: 167g / 5.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 12.7cm x 12.7 x 8.1cm / 5 in x 5 in x 3.2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Product Use: Gourmet Backpacking
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Average Boil Time (.5L) : 2 min
- Stove Bag
- Powerful, 11,000 BTU/h (CSA) / 12,970 BTU/h (CE) burner designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Canister mount, micro control valve provides precise tunability and output.
- Serrated 125 mm/5″” diameter pot support arms provide a stable, secure cooking platform
- Sturdy, reliable design**Includes stove bag
DANGER: This stove is for OUTDOOR USE ONLY. Never use this stove in a tent, vestibule, vehicle, house, or inside any enclosed area. This stove produces deadly carbon monoxide gas which has no odor. Improper use of this stove can result in suffocation, poisoning or death. This stove can easily ignite surrounding materials and flammable liquids or vapors. Keep stove and cartridge away from other heat sources. If you determine that a windscreen is needed use ONLY the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Windscreens that are designed for exclusive use with the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Stoves in their prescribed fashion. Never let children use this stove. Supervise children in the cooking area at all times, keeping them at least 10 feet (3 meters) away from the stove.