As an all-natural product, the consistency of our salve changes with the temperature. The SNB double-wall tub is designed to act as a little thermos to protect the salve from extreme heat. The tub blend becomes rather hard at temps below 18°C but is perfect for warmer temperatures. In hotter temperatures, such as 35°C , use the tub.
However, if you have the tub in cooler or even freezing weather, you can still use it. Simply twist off the top, squeeze the sides of the tub together, and pop the SNB puck in your hand. You can use the puck like a bar of soap where needed. You can also rub your fingers over it a few times to still use the product.
Use the tub in warmer temperatures from 18°C up to 49°C. We wouldn’t suggest adventuring out in temperatures higher than that in anycase.
- 57ml is the right choice for home or pre-activity use
- The tub blend becomes rather hard at temps below 18°C but is perfect for warmer temperatures.
- Superior anti-chafe, anti-blister properties
- Weather resistant & long lasting
- No synthetic ingredients
- Effective on eczema and other skin irritations
- Also works extremely well to restore dry or cracked hands, feet and face