Energy to keep going, mile after mile, for runners who want to test their endurance uphill and down on long mountain trails.
Brooks Caldera 2
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- The midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards.
- The upper combines Ariaprene mesh with Cordura AFT top cloth for maximum ventilation, drainage, and abrasion protection.
- A 3D Rubber Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, enhancing protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- Sticky rubber outsole with high surface area lugs provide outstanding uphill and? downhill traction
- The integrated Gaiter Tab at heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop.
- A lace garage keeps laces secure, clean and out of the way.
- SHOE CATEGORY:Trail
- ARCH:Flat, Medium, High
- PLATFORM:Linear Platform
- DNA LAYOUT:Biomogo DNA Layout
- LAUNCH DATE: February?2018
- WEIGHT: 255g
- MIDSOLE DROP:4mm
- SUPPORT LEVEL:Neutral